Brendan seemed to really enjoy the baseball game, he was such an excited little kid at the ballpark, the R-Phil's ball park is REALLY cool. It's outdoors, and even has picnic & a pool area for the summer time. Unfortunately this night was too windy so we had to wear hats and jackets, but we plan on going again when it's fully warmed up and not so windy! Sky even had the people sitting around us cracking up laughing because she insisted on sitting in the seat like a person.
Saturday Miss Hayley participated in the Sunburst beauty Pageant. She received second place overall & best dressed! She left with two trophies and a place in the Mid-Atlantic Finals at the end of May.
After the pageant we went and checked out the Just Between Friends sale up here, it's HUGE! They have the just between friends sale in expo centers up here because it's so big. Crazy! Jared was like a kid in a candy store shopping for all the old toys and great deals. We ended up getting some pretty good deals!
Saturday night Jared & I made homemade sushi! We actually did pretty good for our first time and the sushi was sooo good! Definitely something we will do again. We made $50 worth of sushi for $20, pretty good deal!
Sunday we went to the baby & toddler expo, Brendan had a blast playing on the moonwalks & the playground equipment. After the expo, we worked in the yard and I planted some pretty Gerber daisies in the front yard.
Up next, Easter Weekend!


1 comment:
Its awesome that you're traveling so much and seeing so many cool things. The baby pageant cracks me up. I don't know why...I just find that pic with her hillarious. ALMOST as funny as when I entered a hermit crab pageant in Ocean City!
Post a Comment