Fall Fun! I decided I wanted to roast some pumpkin seeds and try my hand at making a REAL pumpkin pie from scratch! The results turned out great! Jared wandered in the kitchen while I was cooking the pumpkin, saw what I was doing and was like "THIS IS WHAT THE PIE IS MADE FROM?!" (points to the pumpkin meat) and I was like Yeah.. he gave me this disgusted look like I had just told him his favorite desert was made out of feet LOL too funny. In the end it was worth the effort because he said it was the best pumpkin pie he's ever had, nice and fresh.
My three very special helpers carved and cut up the pumpkin for me! Brendan had a blast scooping out the seeds while Hayley supervised!
The kids also decided that they wanted to do a fun craft, so Hayley got to try her hand at finger painting for the first time!
Hayley's first Masterpeice!
No comments:
Post a Comment