Halfway through the fair, I dropped my camera and broke the screen.. RIP my poor Canon Powershot :( . Atleast I got these few pictures! Brendan really liked riding the rides with Kaitlin & I rode on a couple big rides with her which was pretty fun. The fair up here is really cool because it's old timey & small town.. lots of good foods too!
Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Norco County Fire Fighter's Fair
We went to a county fair with some of our friends up here and had a really good time! Brendan had a blast riding all the rides and Hayley hung out in her stroller checking out the scenery.






Halfway through the fair, I dropped my camera and broke the screen.. RIP my poor Canon Powershot :( . Atleast I got these few pictures! Brendan really liked riding the rides with Kaitlin & I rode on a couple big rides with her which was pretty fun. The fair up here is really cool because it's old timey & small town.. lots of good foods too!
Halfway through the fair, I dropped my camera and broke the screen.. RIP my poor Canon Powershot :( . Atleast I got these few pictures! Brendan really liked riding the rides with Kaitlin & I rode on a couple big rides with her which was pretty fun. The fair up here is really cool because it's old timey & small town.. lots of good foods too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment