Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Chicago:: Savage Annual Leadership Conference

So I was going through my photos and I realized that I didn't post a blog from our Chicago trip nor did I post pictures from the R-Phils game we took Gaga too after we went to Gettysburg, we've just been so busy it totally slipped my mind!

On June 14th we went to Chicago for a leadership conference for Jared's company, each year they fly out all the managers and their plus ones out to a different location each year for a fun leadership conference. The first day we had dinner on the wrigley field rooftop and watched a Cubs game.





Then, the next day we built bikes for charity and then had dinner at the Chicago Museum of Science & Industry (Savage rented out the whole building just for the company.. way cool)



Racing the bikes we built for charity. Everyone cheated and used their feet, I tried to petal since I was small enough and lost lol.

 

Chicago Science Museum and Sears Tower




Rock Climbing in the Science Museum



Comment
Then the next day we had a private showing of the blue man group and we had front row seats! The show was AWESOME, we really enjoyed it.


Then there was a fancy awards dinner the last night which was fun too. 



Then the last day we went sight seeing around Chicago, we went to the Navy Pier and rode a water taxi down the river.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




We really had a good time in Chicago, the city is just soo nice and a lot of fun and we made a bunch of new friends! We have friends all over the US now. Pretty cool.









No comments: