although I did see something odd that I thought was just something else!
All I could think when I saw this sign was what in the world??? Boy am I gonna have some fun on this adventure, lots of things to see that I've never even heard of before!
I also took a couple pictures of the beautiful Christmas decorated hotel lobby at the Holiday Inn.
We finally made it to Pottstown about 7 pm, we are currently staying in a hotel for the night then tomorrow we will be getting our Pennsylvania driver's licenses and dealing with necessary paper work then moving day is on Tuesday! Lots of work to do this week so I will update again when I get a chance!
PS. I am super excited to announce that we have added more states to our shot glass collection of states that we have been to together. Tennessee, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virgina! We've already been to Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Hawaii & Colorado. We plan on adding more to our collection very soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment