Christmas Eve we baked cookies and skyped with the whole Hiett Clan, little Hayley had a bit of a 24 hour stomach bug and wasn't feeling well so didn't take very many pictures of Christmas like I was planning on. I stayed up late helping Santa set everything up, then Jared waited till I went to bed so that he could play Santa too LOL. We missed being with everyone this Christmas but it was really nice to skype with everyone, it was like we were there except we were at home relaxing in our pj's and snacking on a pre-baked honey ham, green bean & sweet potato casseroles.
Brendan helping Mama make cookies for Santa!

We made chocolate biscotti & M&M chocolate chip cookies! YUM!
Spoiled Rotten Sky playing with her new snowman toy that Gaga & Nana Pam got her, then the last picture is of her outside with a ham bone mmm her fav!

Skyping in on the Hiett Christmas @ Gaga & Nana Pam's!
Putting out cookies & milk for Santa, then we went night night to wait for Santa to come, Brendan passed out real quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment