Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's starting to look a little bit like Christmas ...

Well yesterday we had some flurries here but it didn't stick .. darn! It may snow this weekend though, I've been anxiously waiting for my first snow.. I want to go outside and play, (not for long because it's freaking cold, but still!). Brendan and I decorated the tree for Christmas, he was such a good helper.. Jared took some photos of us decorating ...

 

 Then afterwards I took a couple pictures of the kids with our newly decorated tree ...

 

We've been starting to get to know our town, there is an ice house down the street that delivers and they have amazing steak fries and philly cheesesteaks, how exciting! Now I never have to leave my house, I can stay inside, order food online and proceed to get fat... hahahaha. I'm just kidding promise!
This weekend we plan to go check out the local YMCA and possibly sign us up, we plan on putting Brendan in some classes and taking some exercise classes for ourselves. It's pretty cold outside, it's been in the 30's lately.. it's not too bad though because there is no humidity up here.. so it's just cold not cold and wet. We are going to go to Hershey next weekend to see all of the christmas events there. I will be sure to post some pictures. I pretty much finished up the living room, we still have to get a tv stand for our tv before I put up any more pictures but here's some pictures of the living room for you to see ..

Living Room

Play Area

Seating Area

And here's the kitchen ... 



Anyways, that's all I have for you today.. in my next post I am going to post some pictures of the kids from the christmas photo shoot I did with them today, hope you enjoy them!


I noticed that some people are having trouble leaving comments, I think I fixed it.. let me know if I have! Thanks. Also if you click on the pictures you can see them in a bigger view :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay, love the hat on the bobcat! You're new house looks so big! You're not going to want to move back!