Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day with the ones you love.. we know we did! Hayley had a very special Valentine (Daddy) & Brendan had Mommy for his Valentine!



Hayley with her Valentine's Day presents from her Daddy, she got a new bumbo chair and a stuffed doggy, she loves it!




Brendan opening his choo choo bath toy from Mommy, he also found the cupcakes and wanted one for Breakfast! LOL.




Jared did a good job with our Valentine's day this year, Mommy got flowers and a new workout outfit! :) I was also very surprised with a present from my Daddy! I'm 1500 miles away and he still sends me a Valentine, he hasn't missed a single year. Gourmet strawberries! My favorite! Thanks Daddy O' I miss you!




Happy Valentine's Day from Brendan & Hayley!



 Hayley's little tushie!

1 comment:

katiekas said...

Such cute pics! Sounds like y'all had a great day! Love you!