Sorry, Haven't had a chance to update lately, I'm running behind on the blog. We've been crazy busy. Now that Hayley is old enough to go to the Child Watch @ the Y we have been hitting the gym three times a week. So the weekend of the 30th we had swim lessons with Brendan and then we went and tried out this family fun place that had this huge ball city playground on the second floor and an arcade on the bottom floor.. Brendan had SO much fun and was screaming in delight.. they even had kid sized air hockey tables! I forgot my camera to take pictures of it so I will take some next time we go, I did attach a you tube video of the place above of the ballocity place with cannons to shoot foam balls and stuff.
And now for more swim lesson pictures!
Brendan has learned some really useful pool skills! He can walk the wall with his hands perfectly and he can get himself out of the pool on his own!
Brendan also jumps in & he likes to play with the water aerobics barbells!
The video quality isn't good because I used the wrong media card and didn't realize it until I uploaded everything.. lovely. But here is Brendan jumping in!
We tried to play in the 15" of snow, but it was too deep to sled in and Brendan couldn't even walk in it and was getting frustrated so we made a snow cave instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment