So after Sky slid down the stairs and swam in the snow where she couldn't even squat to go to the bathroom I realized that I was gonna have to go out there and shovel a path and a small spot for her to go to the bathroom... so I go and don snow boots and sweatpants and a coat and set out to accomplish this task..
I start to shovel off the porch to make a path down the stairs then I was going to shovel a small spot for her to potty. I saw that the snow was jam packed into the stairs and saw the accumulating pile at the end of the stairs.. tried to step off the stairs to work from the bottom and the snow went over my knee.. HELL NO! Going out front! I opened the front door (see second pic above) $#*&$@ .. and yeahh had to shovel as I walked out.. man the snow is pretty deep (see third pic above).
Aha! I finally find some grass! So I go in and get sky to bring her out to go to the potty in the patch I made.. dumb dog doesn't even appreciate it or even bother to go, she instead wades around in the snow inspecting everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment