The icicle craft in the making!
B enjoying his icy treat! He broke it up into peices and ate it up! Yummy!
Can't wait till we get some more snow, we have some ideas for it already! LOL. Only thing that sucks about the snow is we don't go out when it's snowing since we aren't used to the weather conditions nor do we know how to drive in it so we can get cabin fever from time to time.. we do keep ourselves entertained playing in the basement, doing crafts, playing in the snow & photo shoots when the weather is frightful! Oh speaking of photoshoots.. I had one with Miss Hayley today!
Hayley loves her cute camo outfit that Aunt Mandy got her :)
I took kick boxing last night, little did I know that it was CARDIO kick boxing and boy did I get my butt kicked, I'm outta shape! I did enjoy it though and I look forward to going back next week. After this session I'm going to sign up for Zumba and some other classes too :) . Brendan LOVES playing with the kids in the daycare, he talks to them and interacts really well. He's gotten to be such a polite and sweet little boy. He talks more and more every day. He can repeat almost everything that I tell him now. Crazy! My little baby is growing up so fast! Speaking of babies, Miss Hayley sat up on her own for the first time! She had a boppy around her lower half of her body but she was sitting straight up and supporting her whole top half of her body all on her own, she couldn't do it for every long but still a big accomplishment! What a strong little 2 month old!
Will post again soon! Love and miss you all! Plan to make a trip to Texas to visit soon!

2 comments:
I loved the shots. Especially the one with Hayley sticking out her tongue. It is almost like she knew what she was doing.
I love the photo shoot! But, next time, do it with Hayley. Whose baby did you borrow? :) The icicle project was really cool!
Post a Comment