Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

So, Jared went off to Salt Lake City for training this week. Was susposed to get back tonight but his flight got cancelled due to a snow storm in Philly LOL. I kept complaing about it not snowing in December and I swear it has snowed almost every week this Jan. Tuesday it snowed a little bit about an inch, then it started raining.. everything was covered in a thin layer of ice.. when you walked outside ice crushed under your feet and it was very very slick out. I made sure to stay off the roads.


Here's what the ice looked like. Crazy!

Today we took some Valentine's day pictures for Hayley's first Valentine's day! I got some good ones although it took awhile, Brendan was busy busy. Today he told me "Love Mama" for the first time today.. aww so sweet. He keeps talking to me more and more, we can actually have a converstation back and forth now. Little boy is growing up fast. Hayley is in the beginning stages of teething, she's chewing on her hands and drooling.. poor baby. Doesn't seem to be bothering her too much though.










We will be sending out Valentine's soon! Everyone should get one :).  Also we have our flight booked for the first week of March! The kids and I are coming for a visit and plan to hit up the rodeo! Can't wait!

No comments: