Important: To the left of the screen towards the bottom there is a new "follow by email" option, this will give you our updates via email.

Friday, February 18, 2011

The weather has been warming up here lately and the snow is almost gone, but since all the snow is melting and running down the hill we have solid ice in our backyard! Today it was 65 degrees outside and Brendan and I went ice skating in the backyard in short sleeves and sunshine!


At the end of the video you can hear Brendan fussing bc he wanted to go too! So I let him put on my skates and held him up so he could ice skate too! If the shoes fit right he could have probably stood up on his own!


 

 

Brendan is SO ready to start playing hockey! Lucky for us he can start when he turns 3 up here! I think he's gonna love it!

I have been trying for over a month to capture Hayley's smile, she has such a sweet personality and her smile and laugh are just contagious.. BUT she gets all serious when you break out the camera (Racheal calls it her runway face). I FINALLY got a picture of the smile I keep talking about!

I just love love love her smile, she treats me to it very often :) .

Hayley has been enjoying playing with her toys lately, yesterday I propped her up with pillows and gave her some toys while I cleaned up the bedroom, she had a good time.






With the nice weather we have spent some time outdoors, we took a nature walk and enjoyed the sunshine. On our walk, we found a little "babbling brook" we walked down to check it out and I taught Brendan about the water flowing over the rocks, he seemed to enjoy sticking his fingers in the water and jumping on the rocks. The brook wasn't more than 5 inches deep, but still very pretty since it was off the beaten path!








No comments: